Demonoid Codes

Free Demonoid Codes For Life!

Receive Updates via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I just found out today that Demonoid gives you invitation codes at random times, so I decided to allow people to request a torrent. What this means is you send me the name of a movie or game or whatever and I'll send you the torrent file.

Make sure to follow the rules below before sending a request.

RULES:

1. Each person can request only 5 torrents.

2. You must give me the names of the torrents you want me to send you.

3. Please click on an ad or two to support this site before sending the request.

Example of a Request:

Subject: Demonoid Request

Message: I'd like the torrents to the movie Spiderman 3, the game X-Men Origins Wolverine and the song Beat It.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sending me the links, I will reply with links to the torrents on MediaFire. All you have to do is download them and then add them to your torrent client (i.e. uTorrent, BitComet).

E-Mail: demonoidgiveaway@gmail.com

Enjoy!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)